CAT-250 Firmware Update History Report
|1.00||Jun 2, 2003||
1) CAT-250 released to production.
|1.01||Aug 1, 2003||
1) With Zone 1 Channel 4 ON and during a CW identification, a key of COR during the CW
2) The controller's identification function was re-written to fix incorrect placement
|1.01A||Sep 1, 2003||
1) Activated macro pointers 41XX-46XX to facilitate the pulse tuning of various radio's.
2) Fixed Time-Of-Day zone control channel which did not disable the time-of-day request.
3) DTMF un-mute command (#) was not resetting after a command was entered.
4) DTMF muting not working properly on port #2.
5) Macro pointer 6XXX (controlling UF outputs) no longer change the zone 5 contents. Nor do these macro pointers update the EE PROM contents.
|1.01B||Sep 3, 2003||
1) Voice ID switch-to-CW was causing the PTT to remain on has been fixed.
2) Added a new Echolink® control channel Zone 7 Channel 3. When on and port #1 DTMF muting is on, DTMF entries will only be muted out port #1. Port #2 will pass DTMF tones for node controlling.
|1.01C||Sep 20, 2003||
1) Reading back macro codes, while in the programming mode, was voicing the word "Ten" instead of word "Zero". .
2) Turn-On-Delay reset is now controlled by the DTMF Access Sleep timer.
|1.01D||Oct 15, 2003||1) When in the remote base mode and the fan zone control active, link PTT was not operating correctly.|
|1.01E||Dec 11, 2003||
1) During Port #2 time-out, Fan timer was being cleared.
2) Other minor correction and enhancements.
|1.01F||Feb 5, 2004||
1) New command pointers added for DTMF access On/Off (7100=Off, 7101=On).
2) Packet boundary on some large macro commands were buffering -1 when populated by the ED-250W configuration editor.
|1.01G||Feb 24, 2004||
1) Fixed forced ID problem that was suppressing the link audio (Reported via CAT-250 FORUM posting).
|1.01H||Mar 27, 2004||
1) Fixed programming of event macro 50 (Power-on) and user macro 40 via DTMF. Read and Erase OK but not accepting Programming commands.
|1.02||Oct 19, 2004||
1) Fixed forced DTMF entry channel from aborting other entries.
2) Removed internal audio OFF command after playing a voice message from within a macro.
3) Fixed CTCSS encoder switching during CW.
|1.02A||May 18, 2005||1) Fixed COR #2 switching ID to CW problem.|
|1.03||May 24, 2008||
1) Fixed CW ID not being able to program one character.
2) Fixed stuck PTT with a empty CW ID and keying up on a voice ID programmed to switch to CW.
|1.04||Aug 5, 2010||
Dip Sw6 added to place CAT-250 in transceiver mode
|1.05||July 20, 2012||
Changes to accomindate the Atmel AT89C51RE2 microprocessor.
Please contact the factory (954-978-6171) for update request.