Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock won't work properly

Hello,

I have a problem with my CAT-250 clock it's not working properly. I noticed yesterday that the time has never move to it's proper period. The clock announcement has been stuck to 9:30 pm all the time.

I tried to trouble shoot my controller by changing the time and reseting the controller but I got the same result. I tested other features (scheduler, IDer, etc.) and it went well except for the controller's clock.

My controller is on service 24/7 and it's on 2nd year working as my repeater system.

What could be the problem? I need any expertise from the group to fix my problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kim
    DV1LFK

struck by lightning

Kim,

i guess there's no choice now but to send it to CAT and have it fixed..specially after it got licked by lightning....have the controller diagnosed by CAT.

Mike Victa

Originally posted by DV1LFK View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem with my CAT-250 clock it's not working properly. I noticed yesterday that the time has never move to it's proper period. The clock announcement has been stuck to 9:30 pm all the time.

I tried to trouble shoot my controller by changing the time and reseting the controller but I got the same result. I tested other features (scheduler, IDer, etc.) and it went well except for the controller's clock.

My controller is on service 24/7 and it's on 2nd year working as my repeater system.

What could be the problem? I need any expertise from the group to fix my problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kim
    DV1LFK

Comment

I know this discussion is too long ago but I just want to share the solution to my problem. The solution was I replaced the DS1302 chip. The clock of my CAT250 is now working properly.

Comment

Working...
      X