X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather announcement via the link port

I am trying to get the controller to accept a DTMF command 700 03 via the link port. I have connected switch output 1 (J3-14) to the link ptt. I have programmed the controllers voice message #3 with 152 150 111 112 113 115 150 151 string. Now when I send the 700 03 command via the repeater port the selected weather readings plays over both the repeater and the link. But nothing happens when I send the 700 03 command over the link port. Zone 2 programming is 1 on, 4 on, 8 on. Is it possible to do, what I am asking it to do? Thanks! 73's Ian

I'm guessing the the weather station has a link radio on it. Have you set the Link control commands [5000] and [5001]
    Link Disconnect Control Number [*505*]
    This number is used to disconnect the link. Example: To program a link disconnect control number of
    5000, key-up and send [*505*5000]. Un-key and the voice will say: "CONTROL OK."
    Link Connect Control Number [*506*]
    This number is used to connect the link. Example: To program a link connect control number of 5001,
    key-up and send [*506*5001]. Un-key and the voice will say: "CONTROL OK."

Comment

Aren't those commands the default ones. If so they are already set to that. Also I have the link port always connected with the the link auto disconnect disabled. So the link always remains connected. Also the weather station is the peet bros ultimeter 2000 connected directly to the controller via the Ci-200 interface.
      Ian Ki6ies
      Last edited by KI6IES; 03-25-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I have not used the CI-200 with a weather station. You should call Ron, He'll walk you through it.

Comment

Working...
        X